dimanche, août 20, 2006

cherokee

So by now everybody knows my girl Cherokees ginormous black ass...a few days back I started to miss that deliscious black booty...so I decided to give her a call, so that she can come down...So I call up, the one and only, PP to come give Cherokee a try and as soon as he saw that big black booty...the white boy in him came screeching out, I almost had to bitch slap him to put him back in his place. man this girl's ass is amazing, not only is it huge but it's so damn perky...I decided to leave the assworshiping up to PP, and I gotta tell you he did a pretty good job...we had her to the giggles and the wiggles, and she broke us off with some serious "doo-doo brown" as pops...all this freaky ass worshiping got Preston all wild, and befeore you know it he had his dick in her mouth...the blowjobs were out of hand and the sex was incredible...and the ass, muah!...excellent.


1 commentaire:

  1. Anonyme1:34 p.m.

    grosses fesses,fortes,généreuses et blindées ; la baise en levrette leur convient à merveille

    RépondreEffacer